Monday, 26 January 2009
Write a tutorial summary and action plan
To improve my English language I have to read books as I can , I just need academic language for that my teacher Suggested me to read “Academic Vocabulary in Use” by (Michael McCarthy ). Academic Vocabulary in Use is the wonderful study aid for anyone using English second language for their academic , it covers all the key vocabulary they will come across in academic. On the other hand my communication skills by speaking and listening was improved effectively in an academic skills . and i agree with my teacher about my writing , as he say I need to read books ,news papers or some business article . as he say I was start read some article in business like how to be good manger “ The Rules Of Management “ by (Richard Templar ) and other books , from time to time also I read business article in news papers .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment